1. What do I get with my purchase?
You will get a downloadable file. A physical framed print won’t be shipped to you.
You will get 1 high resolution (300 dpi) JPG file that can be printed in the following sizes: 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″ and 11″ x 14″. Once you download the file, you can save it on your computer and print it as many times you want for your personal use only. This file cannot be used for commercial purposes and cannot be resold or redistributed.
2. How can I use your designs?
All the designs are created by me so they are copyrighted, so please respect my copyright policies.
1. Print design files for personal use
2. Give a print as a gift
1. Share the file with anyone via email, USB, or any other means.
3. Sell the printable file to anyone else.
3. Sell printouts of the printable file to anyone.
4. Use the printable files or printouts in giveaways without permission.
5. Edit, manipulate, or use the printable file on products for sale.
6. Use printable files for ANY commercial use.
3. Do you offer other colors for your designs?
Yes, please let me know if you are interested in any particular color for any of my designs and I will prepared the requested file for you.
4. What is your return policy?
I do not accept returns because my designs are digital files. However, if there is something wrong with the file, please let me know and I will re-send it to you.
5. How do I download the file?
Once you select the design you want, you will be redirected to my shop on Etsy. There, you will complete your payment. After you complete your payment, you will receive a notice from Etsy that your print is ready for download almost immediately. If you do not receive this email, please let me know! And I will show you exactly where to find your files to download from.